Wednesday, January 2, 2008

TidoWave

There is also a site called T.I.D.O. Wave which on 1-18-08 was shut down. This site is like the "anti Tagruato Corp" site they talk about them distorting mother earth, harming animals and blah blah. There is a post on the site talking about the Seabed's Nectar not being FDA approved, even though the Tagruato site has a blog post saying it is.

The site has many posts and rants that are very anti Tagruato. They even have a
Cruel-etin board. I always got the PETA feel from them. Total extrameist. I do however think Tagruato is hiding something. Click around on the site and read all there posts. They help put the larger picture into focus. This entire thing is much bigger than Rob and his going away party.

On 1-23-08 This site went back up.

Around Nov 24, 07 T.I.D.O. Wave hacked Tagruatos site. This actually lead to the discovery of the T.I.D.O. Wave site even surfaced was clues left on the Tagruato site. Since the movies release the hacking and updating for this site has stopped. It is rumored that Teddy works for T.I.D.I.O. wave.

"Yoshida Brings Happy Flavor to Big Apple Ganu Yoshida left with much fanfare today as he boarded his private Tagruato jet that will fly him directly to New York city in the United States. He will be meeting with acclaimed CEO Glen Warner, owner of BevVo, the largest privatized water manufacturer in the world. "Glen has many ideas for distributing Slusho! through pre-established public waterways," said Yoshida, "I wanted to come here myself to discover them."

Yoshida will spend four days in New York before continuing across the United States on a tour of potential Slusho! manufacturing plants."

No comments:

Subscribe Now, Cloverfield Blog