Tuesday, April 15, 2008

T.I.D.O. Wave Update

There is a new blog post on the TidoWave site:

To MissingTeddyHanssen.

There’s no help coming. Stop your campaign.

There’s nothing here.

A few days ago we saw that a MissingTeddyHanssen made a post about finding there brother.

-UPDATE-

MissingTeddyHanson replied with this:

That’s what I thought. You’re pathetic. And if you think I’m giving up on my brother you’re stupider than I gave you credit for. Anyone who’s tired of being lied to should come to my blog. We have to stick together. There are more people out there affected by this. I can’t be the only one.


Thanks to CloverfieldClues I found missingteddyhanssen.blogspot.com, I am a little unsure if its an ARG site or not. But since TIDOWave made a post about her, I would think it is.

On the blog it talks about Teddy working for ParaffFUN, a sub company of Tagruato Corp. 0_0

No comments:

Subscribe Now, Cloverfield Blog